Sunday 29 June 2014

A spontaneous Saturday

Hello beautiful people, so have you ever been on a shopping trip where you don't know what you are really looking for and what you want to get? Well that was us this Saturday just gone. Also we spent 6 hours shopping I can tell you my feet where a bit sore after but a well deserved sit down made it all better. Anyway here is what me (kirsty) bought.
Now for me to end up with only 1 makeup item and the rest to do with fashion is very unusual, however I really enjoyed it because I do tend to lack in clothes and I always where the same outfits. So now I have promised myself to to be more spontaneous and buy clothes! Anyway this is what I bought:
Heels: newlook £14.99- I am so happy I bought these gorgeous shoes because they will be very muched  loved on holiday with most of my outfits.
Mac Pro long wear concealer: £15.50- I have wanted this concealer for a long time and I decided to get it because I was starting to dislike the collection lasting perfection concealer so it was an essential to get really.  
Striped top: zara £3.99- can we just decuss how cheap this top is please. Best bargain ever. And I know I will love this top a lot. 
Floral phone case: topshop £8- lets just all take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this phone case is. It's just perfection. 
Hayley also bought a pineapple case from topshop and again it looks so nice! 
After our shop we ended up in ikea for more shopping. 

From ikea we bought: 
2 pineapple candles, omg it smells so good it's unreal. 
2 plates for the candles to stand on 
And a fake plant. 
The reason we went to ikea is because of  an upcoming project we will be starting very soon so this is a sneak peak. We will do a post of what it is when it has finished. It's very exciting so keep your eyes peeled. 

And then on the train home we decided to go out to the harvester to have dinner
It was delicious. 

Once we finally got home I needed to have a little photoshot for my photography work so here is my favourite photo of Hayley and Caitlin: 
Both looking like models. Thanks Hayley and Caitlin for being my models throughout my photography work I wouldn't of been able to have done it without you both. 

And then we watched Lizzie McGuire. This is what dreams are made of. If you haven't seen that film then that sentence would make no sense haha. 
Hope you enjoyed today's post and remember 
(Not my photo) 
❤️❤️❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment