Wednesday 4 February 2015

Don't put your new shoes on the table!

Hello, so today I received my Public Desire croc print, pointed flats. I LOVE THEM!
I was scrolling through instagram when I came across a brand called Public Desire. I then stalked their instagram and then their website and what can I say... I fell in love with 90% of their shoes!
Now I'm a shoe person, I walk into a shop and go to the shoe department and I try on all the shoes I can handle. So when I was going through their website you could imagine what I was like- hysterical, enthusiastic and not to mention in the mood to buy everything! I came across the pointed flats area and I have been wanting pointed flats since the beginning of January so when I came across this section it was perfect for me! I made a list in my head of what ones I wanted and I was going to buy four all at once however, I thought I would stick to buying one, then if I liked them (which I do)I might purchase some in the future! Anyway, you are probably wanting to know what these shoes look like....
WOWWWEEEE! Aren't they b-e-a-utiful! They are textured, reptile print, pointed flats with a silver metal cap on the point of each shoe! I know, I know they are different and not to everyone's taste however,they are very unique and you can style them with all sorts. I'm obviously going to do an OOTD with these soon, so if you are interested in me styling them, then keep your eyes peeled!
Bye for now,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment