Saturday 28 March 2015

Coconut Oil For Your Hair

 
 This Coconut oil has been my best friend since Thursday as I had all my hair chopped of. (Don't worry I will feature my new hair on Wednesday) So this stuff is amazing for making your hair have that 'your so worth it' look. Do you get what I mean? Basically it gives a lovely sheen to my hair as if I have just been to the salon. But in fact I haven't, all I have done is squirt some into my hands and rubbed it in my hair. Oh, it also makes my hair frizz free which is a first. I love using this after I have straightened my hair as it finishes of the look. I absolutely love this and really recommend it. I haven't actually used half the bottle It was my mum's but she kindly gave it to me. You can get it from boots for £6.99 and if you are from America you can get it on amazon.

Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment