Saturday 21 March 2015

Finally it's Spring-OOTD

Since the first week of January I was brave enough to go shopping in the ever so busy 'January sales' . Now I HATE sales, it must be the way they lay out the clothes but either way you would never see me hunting down clothes in them...Until Zara happened! I walked in wanting to look for some sophisticated joggers and BAM, right there in the sale area I saw the most b-e-a-utiful Khaki coloured relaxed trousers with drawstring (To which I was dreaming of!!!)I said to myself I would save them for spring because otherwise I would be freezing. So today is the day I could officially wear my heavenly trousers and to be honest I felt so comfortable and me (if that makes sense) as though I finally had style...I felt confident and unique!WOO :D So here you go...
Bottoms-Zara Trousers
Striped long sleeve top-New Look
Leather jacket- Topshop
Sunglasses-Topshop
Shoes-Miss guided
Ooo I also did a cheeky fishtail!
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment